We follow the DMCA procedures for removing any content on any of the sites on servers hosted by Uptrendez. that is posted by third parties and which infringes on intellectual property rights. Offenders may be banned from commenting on the site. If you believe that any content on our site infringes on your intellectual property, please contact us using the form below with the specific details of the content, including:
- Your name, address, and electronic signature
- The infringing materials and the URL where they are located on our site
- Proof that you hold intellectual property rights to the material
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the content
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the intellectual property rights or are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner
If we receive a DMCA claim and remove the relevant content that you have posted to our site, you may send us a counter-notice. The counter-notice must contain the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material and its location before removal
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification
- Subscriber consent to local federal court jurisdiction, or if overseas, to an appropriate judicial body.
When you send us DMCA report, we understand that you have read and accepted the statements below:
*I have a good faith belief that content(s) in the campaign described above violate(s) my rights described above or those held by the rights owner, and that the use of such content(s) is contrary to law.
*I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information completed above is correct and accurate and that I am the owner or agent of the owner of the rights described above.
96 Spring St, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10012
Email: [email protected]